Thursday, July 17, 2008


爸爸,喜欢我们买的花吗?









all of a sudden, i remembered what my friend used to console me the other day.

she said something like
"i'm sure you don't wish that it happened on other people instead of your father."

i can tell you this. i do wish that it happened on some bad guys instead of my father and that i was quite annoyed and irritated with what she said *did you actually think through it and put yourself in my shoes?

yes. i am selfish. say all you want. but ask yourself, if you were me, would you really think of it that way?

if you really think of it that way, i will say woah you're Buddha, you're God, you're Jesus. You'd rather lose your father than somebody else loses his/hers.

but i'm sure your family, including your father, will hate you for taking him away.

unless your family are all Godly figures.

human beings are born selfish. never selfless. and don't you dare tell me you're selfless as i'll never believe that. and by actually doing the above mentioned thing, you're being unfilial. very unfilial.

all in all, it's just a very silly thing to say. and it just agitates me more instead of calming me down.

i know i sound like the most selfish being on earth here. but sometimes i do use this to console myself. i'm glad that i'm 20 and that it didn't happen on someone who's merely 10 (plus minus).

sounds contradictory eh?

sometimes i just use blogging to sort out my thoughts and reason myself (or others) out using my own way of thinking. and after that, i'll feel much better.

perhaps she was trying to tell me this. just that she caught me in the wrong mood and wrong time. as well as using the wrong words.
i wonder if i'm lucky or unlucky. i really do.


No comments:

Post a Comment