Thursday, February 12, 2009

we're supposed to do this interviewer-interviewee assignment and ying gal was paired with ying boy. so we rehearsed today.

ying gal's topic is dance. and ying boy is supposed to interview ying gal.
ying gal thought that since dance is her bf, she should have a lot to say.
but no, she's wrong.
yes, like what ying boy said, being tired is one factor, but there's another.

i thought about it. pondered through and through.
and i realised.
when did the burning passion for dance reignite?
it's when dad left.
dance takes my mind off things.
made me tired. kept me busy.
that's why i dance.

i felt very sad about this realisation.
really.
i felt that i'm not doing my bf justice.
and i told ying boy that i wanna change topic.

and i dunno what to talk about.
i felt that i've deleted my memories.
or should i say, stored them somewhere in the subconscious mind
to protect myself.

i think i should stop this.
stop deleting my life.
it's not an incurable virus.

No comments:

Post a Comment