Saturday, February 28, 2009

oh oh told me that mum was in her god-damn-it drunken mode again and asked me to take a stroll before i come back.

so i went.

it was raining rather heavily. but i decided to take a stroll at the park near our house. i walked very slowly, savouring every single beat and word of 'all good things come to an end' by nelly furtado.

it suits the mood so perfectly.

it suits my life so perfectly.

like a missing jigsaw piece.

but i've so many pieces missing that i don't know when i'll become a whole again.

i stopped. looked at the lamp in the park. stared. and i knew that my mind went blank. i don't know what to think anymore.

i walked myself to the carpark behind our house. stopped. wandered around the carpark. to realise that there were many empty parking lots. to realise that dad's car is missing.

i stood in the rain for 10 min. with my umbrella. listened to the rain. stared at the surroundings. and thought of nothing.

i went up. mum was crying. oh oh was consoling her.

i'm wondering. whether all bad things will come to an end. or is it only good things that come to an end.

i stared at the mirror for about 10 min. and i saw tears filling up the wells of my eyes. and rolling down my cheeks and neck.

even though there's nothing on my mind.

perhaps it's e emptiness that will never be filled.

for only good things will come to an end. bad things won't.

No comments:

Post a Comment