Tuesday, February 8, 2011


Is it because I’ve admired him all my life that leads me into his script so instantaneously?

Is it because of the overlaps and similarities in our life experiences that simply a few lines of his script are capable of moving me to tears?

How did anyone spawn such beautiful story and writing? And how could it be that the same blood runs in our bodies? I can never write something so amazing.

All I can do is switching masks. I could be crying alone for one moment, and I could be smiling and chatty with others at the next. Sometimes I surprised myself with my speed of emotional adjustment.

Snap.

All it takes to change.

It’s as if I’m acting, enrolled in a play, directed by fate and destiny and godly powers.

If you’ve only seen the happy me, chances are, you don’t know me.

But perhaps it’s better for you to stay there.

Unless you feel that I’m worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment