Sunday, September 19, 2010

http://stooffi.wordpress.com/2010/09/19/poignant/

after viewing her post, i broke down helplessly.

i've not cried so much since dad left.

i felt so hopelessly helpless that i called.

and every time after i called that unfortunate guy/gal just to cry to him/her, i have to apologise for crying to that person.

thanks princess, for picking up my phone and listen to me wail for 2 mins plus...

i'm really scared. and i really need to dance.

it sucks completely that i can only watch ppl dance and not do it on my own.

this experience taught me smtg abt myself...

that i truly need dance.

i feel insignificant and minute without it.

but i want to feel surreal.

bigger than life.

and till now, only dance can give me that.

i really wish i could dance soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment