Sunday, December 20, 2009

how unhealthy to have such a post in the morning.

a minute into afternoon.

but i have to.

i was lying on the bed and eavesdropping to your phone conversation to dad's past employee

and cringe when i heard all the blatant lies.

you love going out? since when? why am i not notified?

you want to grab a job? since when? you've been saying that since forever but when have you really mustered the courage to take the first step?

you'll wait for me to get a job first before you go out and grab a job? since sec school, you've been waiting for me. but why me? why must you wait for me? you're not obliged to. i'm 21. i'm an adult already. even before i attain 21 years of age, i've a mind of my own and i believe i'm mature in my very own way.

so why use me as your shield? just because i'm the youngest?

mum, stop lying to yourself. stop ill-treating yourself.

i don't know how to help you. oh oh doesn't know how to help you.

we can't do anything.

be there for you? i've heard that advice a gadzillion times for those rare moments when i confided my close friends.

but it just didn't work.

because she is not satisfied with just us alone.

what she wants

i don't wanna repeat.

i'm tired, too.

to getaway ytd was awesome.

blurring between the lines of fantasy and reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment