Friday, December 26, 2008

my mum kept saying i have to pass my btt and ftt and practical asap.

kept saying it.

it's not a matter of whether i want to or not, it's a matter of luck as well.

it's not that i don't want to learn driving. but she's giving me too much of it.

i know that dad's car is still around. and i know that somebody's gotta drive it.

it's either u or me.

so i shall give it a go.

i need to drive.

not that i want to.

i can imagine how slow i will be, i can imagine how stressful i will be, i can imagine how many times i will get lost on those roads, i can imagine how much time will be wasted.

and i don't want to imagine any accidents.

i'm really scared about it. and she's not helping much at all.

by getting drunk and telling me all that, you think it's gonna help?

retreating to my shell. coiling up. withering.

No comments:

Post a Comment