Wednesday, December 24, 2008

555th post

But for now, let me say,

without any hope or agenda,

just because it's Christmas.

(and at Christmas you tell the truth)

To me, you are perfect.

And my wasted heart will love you...



Christmas eve blew past with snow. Of course, i really meant rain but how much i wish for the rain to turn to snow. Had a date with the dentist and went for a movie after that. Not with the dentist (simply because he has dates with a lot of other patients) but with mum and bro. Bedtime stories, i love it. Such a cute happy movie. Showing happy endings and wad-nots.

Adam Sandler is right. There IS no happy endings. They only happen in fairy tales.
My fairy tale has ended.
My fairy tale has eloped with you.
It's so quiet now, it doesn't seem like Christmas eve at all.
It's so quiet that it hurts.
Crying and silence comes as a pair in my life.

Merry Christmas.

To me, you are perfect.

And my wasted heart will love you... forever and ever

No comments:

Post a Comment