Monday, January 5, 2009

the fishes residing at your place...


when i laid my head on my pillow

when dust settle for the night and all things gone quiet

thoughts start running in my head

i thought of dad once again.

i saw my friend's family photo

and wondered why we didn't take a proper one

before everything was too late

i saw my friend rushing off as his dad came to pick him up

and thought i'm seeing my past

ning commented that it's hard for me to cry

and ky named his doubts

it was hard to make me cry

and still am

simply because i cry in solitude

the negative energy within me, i feel

has increased by folds

i used to be able to control it

but now i felt its emission

i cowered on the bed

as tears rolled down like snowballs down the slope

how i yearned for dad to come and hug me

console and coax me into sleep

the thought that it will never happen again in this world

only made things worse.

i can feel my heart shattered

i can feel the piercing pain

i can feel the intense tightening of my chest

as i tried to cry in silence

a headache follow suit

and the party of the solemn began

if there were an alternate reality where you exist

let me in.

No comments:

Post a Comment