Wednesday, January 21, 2009

brother is away at batam.

mum is all alone at home.

she called me at 7 plus. but i was at dance.

i tried calling 20 over times since 11pm.

but the phone is engaged.

it only escalates my fear.

i keep on thinking that mum will leave us very soon.

to seek dad.

it might be anytime.

sometimes i think that perhaps this is what she wants.

and perhaps i should not be so worried.

but i'm so sorry mum.

i'm so scared. i bet that if i hear your voice now i'll cry.

i'm fucking worried. i'm just trying to keep myself fucking busy now.

omfg. are you ok at home?

i'm going to call you early tml. pls pick up the phone.

i know you'll be pissed if you see me rushing back home coz it just means that i don't trust you.

which actually i don't.

but i shall just try to keep calm now.

i shall keep myself busy.

i shall not cry.

i shall be busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment