Tuesday, June 21, 2011

you don't owe me anything baby.

but i feel that you've owed yourself.

tell me how many promises you've broken and how many excuses you've came up with to substantiate them.

is it worth the repeated years? the extra loan?

and most importantly, the time lost?

every time this happened, you'll issue a promise that you can't fulfill. how can anyone trust that this time, things will be different?

also, my dear, there are definitely other ways out. this just may not be the way for you.

in any case, of course I hope that this time round, the results will be different, that you'll fulfill your promise, and maybe even outperform.

but base on what I know about you, I really doubt it.

nevertheless, i love you. and of course I hope that this time round, it'll work out for you. but part of me wishes that you'll take other paths ahead of you, which are more tailor-made for you, I feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment