Wednesday, April 6, 2011

you're so hard to love. but i don't know why, you're just too dear a friend to me, tough for me not to love you.

do you know why i don't like to initiate meet-ups? that's coz i'll feel like i'm at the losing end when the person don't give a damn about it. or just like you, too busy to remember. but when someone initiates a meet-up with me, i'll make sure i stay true to my promise, even when i really don't feel like going at the very last minute, i'll make myself go. coz i know how broken promises taste like.

too busy to even check your sms? are you sure? i highly doubt that. i don't need a long reply from you. just a short simple one will suffice. you know me.

if you were someone else, i would have snapped back at you. i'm not a step-over, easy-going person. and you know that i can be very independent and go solo.

but just in front of you, i'm so fragile. i hate that feeling. i dun understand why. i must have owed you my life the previous time. perhaps you've saved me at war or something. who knows.

when i say i dun mind, sometimes i dun mean it. i hate myself for not being able to tell you straight that i do mind.

i'm positive that you dun even know that all these is going through my head.

perhaps i'm cut out to be independent. and alone. at least when i fail or succeed, i'll implicate only myself.

you're really hard to please. i don't know when i'll be too tired to love you anymore. but i'll try my best now. definitely.

sighs. i should really do something about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment