Tuesday, June 15, 2010

I asked my brother, what happened to his mother yesterday late night when I was supposed to be asleep.
My brother said, she happened to herself.
I find the statement blog worthy.

It has been raining these few days. I don't remember te sky being so depressed 2 years ago. Or was it?
A showcase of umbrellas, splash of colours and patterns. Rainy days build the perfect runway for them.
Each umbrella contains a little private space. One's universe.
Sometimes we share our private space, trying to shield one or two from the harsh realities of world by reminding them that they are not alone. Even though we may not be completely dry from showers of sorrows, at least you can bask in the happiness of sharing.
A family should share an umbrella.
What are you doing? Standing in the rain with a self purchased tiny pathetic paper umbrella, wallowing in self pity and drenching in self created misfortune.
How self centered and selfish can you go?

She happened to herself.

Dad, I'm glad that you don't have to see this.

No comments:

Post a Comment